- A new app from selfie editor Facetune takes photos of your face and gives them emoji expressions — laughing, crying, blowing kisses, getting sick, etc. They can be still images or turned into GIFs and videos, often with surprising (and frightening) results.
- Google Photos
- a feature has been added to stabilize those shaky videos.
- You can now organize and save photo on Instagram.
- added lenses for more than selfies.
- added a new feature that lets user to set a status message.
- a selfie app that show your face based on your age or show your face when you swap your gender.
GoSpree app will be launching this year June 9 at Paragon. This app will allow users to download e-coupons which they can redeem and consolidate in a form of discounts. Each retailers will have a unique QR code, that can be used by shoppers by simply scanning the code to unlock special deals.
Also, it allows the user to choose the discounts which can be compiled and used at designated stores.
The Russian Government shutdown the app for collecting citizen’s personal information without the state consent. For a reason that it is a Russian law that such data must be kept within the borders country for a limited of time.
Launching a new mobile application is quite a challenge since you need it to market it to it’s users and they are numerous apps has been introduced to people nowadays. But, you can still have plenty of options to make it market to a bunch of people. Here are some of the technique that might help you in marketing your application.
- Place ads on ad networks.
- Distribute the app on gaming platforms.
- Place ads to your paid social campaigns.
- Implement promotional platforms